Let us solve your toughest pressure relief problems! We produce the most accurate and reliable pressure relief valves in the world!
We make two types
Those that open.
Those that close.
Safety Relief Valves,
An Alternative to HIPPS
Pipeline And Gas Journal
Liquid Level and
Have you Experienced the Power of the Pin Yet?
When leading industries across the world need solutions to their pressure relief problems, they turn toward us. Rupture Pin Technology has earned a veritable reputation for producing the most accurate and reliable pressure relief valves in the world!
Our patented pin technology ensures that your process and people are safe even during the most challenging and hazardous operations. Thousands of industries the world over have replaced their common pressure relief valves with our innovative pressure relief systems such as the Rupture Pin and Buckling Pin. Each of these customers report better performance, greater accuracy and reduced downtime year-on-year. Whether you need a relief valve or an emergency shut off valve, consult with us for an appropriate solution.
Rupture Pin Advantages
When you choose Rupture Pin Valves over rupture disks, there are several advantages to be experienced. Here are a few of them:
• They offer a greater accuracy in that their standard tolerance is +/- 5%. Average results are 2%
• You don’t need to break the line in order to change the pin.
• Compatible for use with pulsating pressures, or extremely high or low pressures.
• It takes a quick visual inspection or remote sensing system to tell that the pin has buckled.
• The maintenance cost and pin replacement cost is significantly lower than other conventional valves.
• Minimal down time to change the pin or set pressure. When you need a replacement, the pin can be produced quickly or shipped immediately.
• Full bore relief in milliseconds.
• Pins can be stored at the valve.
• Reliability can be checked in operation under pressure.
• Bubble tight seal, the integrity of which is determined after a stringent bubble test.
These are but a few advantages of using our patented rupture pin technology. For full details on the rupture pin technology, see our Rupture Pin Brochure.
Our pressure relief valves and emergency shut off valve range is used in a myriad of industries including but not limited to: Chemical Processing, Food Processing, Oil & Gas Production, Pharmaceutical, Pipeline, Pulp & Paper, Well Drilling, and more. Our hydraulic fracturing valve range is exceedingly popular in the Oil & Gas industry. We manufacture standard and custom hydraulic fracturing valves in a myriad of sizes.